Sunday, February 3, 2008

James' Baptism


James' baptism was yesterday afternoon. It was such a great day. He was so beautiful (yes, he is still young enough to be beautiful) in his gown! White is definitely a good color on him. It was at noon and he had been awake since 8 am with no nap. He did SOOOO good though! He did not fuss until the very end when we were changing his clothes to go to lunch. We all went to lunch at Manguni's afterward and had such a good time. He got a lot of great gifts! Thank you all so much!






The whole bunch together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James is really beautiful. (I agree you can still call him that). I am soo excited for your family..that is awsome. And I just read your MOPS thing too, that is really neat. I have not heard of that before. Sounds like a great way to meet other moms, which helps in conversations. It is so weird now talking to my friends that dont have kids b/c I talk alot about Kaycee and Im sure it bores them to death. Im glad you are getting out there and meeting friends. That sounds like something I would like to do, but I dont know if I would ever find the time, maybe after I get out of school. HAHAHA, Kaycee will already be in school by then. Anyways, LOVE YOU!!
Amber