Friday, February 15, 2008

My New Job!

I had an interview this morning with a Mother's Day Out program at Broadmoor Baptist Church at 9 am. She told me that she wasn't sure if she an opening, and she would get back to me. She called me at 11:45 and asked me if I could start next Tuesday!!!!! I will be working for sure 2 days a week with MDO, and I will also be subbing for the preschool whenever they need me. They also allow teacher's children to attend the programs FREE of charge, so we will not have to worry about paying for child care! Only working a few days a week is probably going to be better than a full time job for me, because I will still be able to have SU! as my primary focus for income. Thank You Kristi for looking over my resume!

3 comments:

~kristi said...

yeah!! Yippee! I am so happy for you. My fave teaching jobs were always mdo. They are the best parents and the best kids. Let me know if you need anything. I have tons of resource books and can tell you about almost any publisher!!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to read your great news! I talked to JJ briefly on Thursday and he told me you were actively looking and had some possibilities. How great that this worked out so quickly. James will also benefit, especially as he gets a little older, from having other children to be with. I pray for all my children to discover what means the most to them and to be able to realize those desires. By remaining open to the new opportunities that present themselves and always looking to make the most positive results from those opportunities, you find happiness and the deep contentment and satisfaction that goes beyond just happiness.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I am soooo excited for you. I just realized that next Tuesday is tomorrow!! I can't wait to talk to you-- I will definatley call you tomorrow night to hear how your first day went. Mom and I were just talking last night about how neither of us has talked to you in a about a week. Man, alot of stuff can happen in a week huh? Good luck tomorrow, although I dont think you'll need it--you're awsome.

Love you
Amber