Friday, February 22, 2008

Feeling Better

On Monday, Cindy found out she had the flu. Tuesday morning, James went to the doctor because he had both the flu & an ear infection. Tuesday was also my first day back to work, so Daddy had to stay home with him. Then on Wednesday, I started to get a soar throat. James' fever broke early Wednesday morning, and he has been doing much better ever since. I had to miss work yesterday (only my second day!) because I was feeling worse. But today, we are all doing much better. I think I beat mine before it turned into the full blown flu. 



James was napping so peacefully this morning, and he looked so cute the way he was cuddling his blanket. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im glad to hear that everyone is feeling better. James looks so adorable all cuddled up with his blanket!
Love You
Amber