Saturday, February 9, 2008

On the Hunt!

As you may already know, I became a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! last May. I have done a few events here and have had a very good response so far. It is not taking off as quickly as JJ & I need it to though, so I have started looking for a job, and will start looking more seriously after we get a second car (hopefully next week). Because I will be going back to school in August at LSUS for Elementary Education, I would love to find a job working with children, especially if it is at a place where James can go with me. JJ & I would like to ask that you keep us in your prayers during this time.  We are obviously doing ok since we are staying with JJ's parents still, but us buying a home of our own definitely depends on how quickly I find a job, and how good of a job it is, and also how quickly my SU business takes off. Oh yeah... and we would like that to be before James is like 5 years old!!!! Actually we would really like it to be before this summer, but we are trying to be patient and remember that we are with family, which is the whole reason we moved here to begin with! 

No comments: