Sunday, July 13, 2008

James' 1st Birthday in Kerrville

First off-sorry these took so long. These pictures are not from my camera, they are from a picture cd from Aunt Moozer, so, as you can see, I was having trouble adjusting them. I finally gave up and just posted my favorites. Sorry that some are sideways! 





James stayed interested in his gifts for about 2.5 seconds, and then he kept trying to crawl away. Mommy opened most of them. 

This Mickey Mouse Airplane was his favorite gift, and I was hoping it would be. He had been trying the whole week before to walk, and this airplane is what he needed. Within a few days of his party, he was walking independently all over the house...he now can RUN!! 

James wasn't too interested in the cake either. But after a few tastes the sugar kicked in. Afterward he went straight to the tub. 

Thank you all the wonderful gifts!

No comments: