Thursday, January 17, 2008

Trip to Kerrville

Sorry it has taken me so long to get pictures from our Kerrville trip on here. We went a couple of weeks ago for Christmas. Misti was of course taking pictures so I did not really bother too much. She gave me a picture CD, but I can't get it to open. I was really disapointed too because there were some great ones with James & my mom & Kaycee. I will try to get them emailed to me and get them posted later. 



Aunt Moozer was attacking James with the frog puppet. He laughed & giggled so much. He was having a blast!

James & Hayden were playing together with Grandma. James is not usually the naked redneck baby of the family, but he was really hot and fussy. I think we are in the beginning stages of teething. 

This is our newest edition to the family, Owen. I think he looks like his mom. He is so cute & so chunky! Hayden (20 months), James (6 months), & Owen(3 months) are all in the same size diapers right now!

Sorry this picture is sideways. I am not sure how to change that yet. One of the gifts my dad got from the grab-bag was a cd and a bunch of Christmas ties. As you can see, when my day gets any type of clothing at Christmas, he immediatly puts it on, no matter what it is!

No comments: