Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Best Friend

This is my best friend (besides my siblings of course!!!) in the whole entire world! Miss Rachael Elaine Welty (soon to be Mrs. Rachael Burr). She is Aunt Rachael to our kids, she is James' Godmother, and Randi's middle name came from her (along with Misti & my Granny). We have been best friends since the 5th grade, so that made us about 11 years old I guess. We only get to see each other a couple of times a year, and I cherish the little bit of time we do get together. She has family that lives here in Spring, so she was able to come the day after Christmas and meet Randi & see James. She is getting married in October to Dan, an incredible guy that JJ & I worked with at Jasper's for a long time. I get to be in her wedding, and so does James! I can't wait to see the little guy in a tux at 3 years old!! Anyway, I guess I am rambling. I just had to post these pics because, like I said, I cherish the time that I get with my friend! I love you lady!! Hopefully we can make it to Dallas to see you guys soon!

No comments: