Thursday, January 21, 2010

And Still More


Papaw with Randi & James! I actually have several pics like this one. I think at this particular time, they were watching the Monster Truck Ralley on tv & grunting!

Hayden was very interested in Randi and always wanted to touch her & hold her!

You Scream! I Scream! We all Scream for Ice Cream! The boys had a lot of fun together this time. They seam to actually be playing 'WITH' each other a little more these days instead of just around each other. James has asked about 'The Boys' every day since we got home!

2 comments:

Aunt Moozer said...

Okay... I miss you guys already, I want to come visit!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures you're posting. I'll have to send you some of mine from when y'all were here. I haven't even looked at them yet though!! Love and miss y'all.