Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Quiet Thanksgiving

Because Randi is so small still, and I was not looking forward to sitting in a car for hours (I still get soar from the surgery), we stayed home for Thanksgiving this year. Mimi & Poppy joined us, and Cindy did all the cooking for us! It was so nice! We knew it would probably be the only Thanksgiving ever where we did not have to travel or cook, so we made the most of it! Watched a lot of football and just enjoyed a nice, non stressful holiday for a change!
Pilgrim James eating his 'mash-mash tatoes' with his fingers!
This was the first time James was able to help make cookies, and he loved it! He rolled a few, but he mostly ate the dough that I gave him to roll.

1 comment:

Aunt Moozer said...

I'm still upset that I didn't get to come, I love and miss you guys