Thursday, May 28, 2009

Moving Back to Texas!

JJ & I have been on the phone for about 2 days straight now spreading the news that we are moving back to Texas, to the Woodlands. He is going to be working at Jasper's again, and he is very excited about it. As it turns out, car dealerships don't really let you work out a notice, so yesterday ended up being JJ's last day of work here in Shreveport. We decided to take advantage of the unexpected time off with Daddy and have a picnic in the park this afternoon.






We will basically spend the entire weekend packing up the house and getting all of our stuff moved into a storage unit for a few weeks. James & I already had a trip to Kerrville planned, so we are just going to extend that trip and stay a few weeks longer while JJ works in The Woodlands to save money.

1 comment:

Aunt Moozer said...

I'm soooooo excited!!!! I think I already have 4 days off in a row if we need to go up to s-port to finish packing.