Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One Little Indian

James has really come to enjoy his rocking horse lately. As he was riding this morning, the thought occured to me that he has his indian feathers that he brought home from MDO last week. He also has a cowboy hat, but I thought the feathers were more Thanksgiving appropriate. And besides...I knew this would make his Paw Paw (my grandfather) very proud, as he is 1/2 Indian.

I also had some good shots with the camera long ways (sorry Misti & Kristi, I don't know the term) where you could see the entire horse, but I couldn't get them to rotate so they would have been sideways. 

I love the 3 snaggly little teeth!

2 comments:

~kristi said...

I don't know how to spell Indian - but you know where you make the Indian noises on your mouth - that is what I want to say - hi-wa-waa-waa....

Aunt Moozer said...

That is adorable!!!! And it's called a vertical shot hunny. Love ya Happy Thanksgiving!