Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You Have How Many Toys?

James found a new favorite toy. I was sitting in the living room assembling some of my new stamps, and I was using an empty box for the bits of trash & scrap. He immediately rolled over to the box and started playing with it. So, I got him his own box (without trash in it). He LOVED that box. He kicked and played and laughed until the back of it broke from his weight. 



He even fell backwards a few times because he was kicking the side of the box so hard that he lost his balance. That didn't phase him though, he just kept on playing. (Sorry this is side ways. I had it rotated the right way, but when it uploaded, it came out wrong for some reason).

2 comments:

Sam, Amber, and Kaycee said...

He is so cute!!! I know exactly what you mean about all the toys. Kaycee's room is full of toys and she would always rather play with a box or the empty paper towel roll. I don't get it, it's the simple things they love!
Can't wait to see you!
Love
Amber
PS. I finally set up my blog so take a look!

Aunt Moozer said...

He is adorable. I can't wait to see him, I know he's gonna be like a whole new baby when I see you guys! I CANT WAIT!!!

Love Aunt Moozer