Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hawaii Here She Comes!

I am so excited for my Mom! She had recently applied for a Traveling Nurse position, and she found out today that she got the job! Her first assignment is in HAWAII!!!!!!!! Not only is it a raise from what she is making now, but they pay for her apartment, all her utilities, she gets a monthly allowance for a rental car, her medical insurance is FREE, 401K, etc, etc, etc!!! It starts May 6 and she will be there at least 13 weeks, but she can stay longer if she chooses! Congrats Mom! You definitely deserve this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for Becky! She's going to have such a great time and lots of new opportunities. I wish her the VERY BEST!

Mom/Pat

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aimee, I think I get more excited everyday, if that's possible. Love you guys and can't wait to see you guys next week!