Sunday, May 22, 2011

Some of the great things about living in Kerrville.......

Unplanned outings with cousins

Sitting in the yard eating Popsicles and blowing bubbles, in nothing but a diaper!

Fun holiday weekends with cousins, grandparents, aunts, and uncles



Playing T-Ball & Baseball with cousins


Annabelle's legendary bed head..lol!

Getting to see Aunt Moozer's tummy grow with Baby Petunia (that's my nickname for Baby Girl!)


The Easter Bunny makes house calls in the Hill Country (Randi was terrified and would not pose for the picture)

Aunt Moozer, Uncle Brandon, Annabelle, and Bridgit

Me, Randi, JJ, James

Uncle Michael, Aunt Candice, Hayden, & Owen

Nana, Papaw, Bridgit, Hayden, Randi, Owen, James, Annabelle

Sleepovers & movie nights with Kaycee
I am terrible about using my camera these days. If Aunt Moozer is around, I always just know that I can get copies of pics from her. (This is the only reason I have any Easter pics!!) I will post Easter pics with Kaycee soon, (have to get copies from Aunt Amber first!!!). And, I will try to do better about using my camera. Need some with Amber, Sam, and M'Nina for  sure!!!

No comments: