Monday, July 19, 2010

Pretty in Pink


I think I need to clarify something that everyone has misunderstood about me. I do not dislike pink. In fact, pink happens to be one of the best colors on Randi. When I requested no pink at my baby shower for her, it was because we already had a TON of pink clothes, and I wanted her to have something besides pink. Anyways, here are a few pics of Little Miss Randi decked out in pink and wearing her bows for the first time.


Playing in the bag of bows...

Attacking brother with the bows...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her laugh!!!!!

Gorgeous little girl!

Just look at those eyes!

And....she found the bow!

Ready to go shopping! All in pink, even down to her tennis shoes. This was also her first time to wear shoes, and she chewed on them most of the day!

2 comments:

~kristi said...

pink will be her fave color, better get used to it

Adriane said...

She is definitely a cutie! I loved all the pictures. And I've been meaning to post that I am very glad to hear about James and all the new foods that he is being able to eat now. Hope y'all are well!