Friday, January 16, 2009

Hooray! Rachael & Dan are Engaged!

Rachael & Dan are engaged! Rachael & I have known each other since the 5th grade & she is my best friend in the whole world, and she is also James' Godmother. Dan is a very good friend of ours that we worked with at Jasper's. They met one weekend while Rachael & Misti were visiting us in Houston. (Rachael-if any of this is wrong please let me know!). They dated long distance for a while, and now live together in Dallas. JJ & I have always known that they were meant to be together, so we were both very excited when we heard the news! By the way, he proposed with his Grandmother's ring! How awesome is that! They have the wedding set for Fall 2010, and I can't wait! Congrats guys! We love you both so very much!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Yay! That is such great news!! Thanks for updating me, Aimee!! haha, I'll need to give Dan a call and give him my congrats!! Hope you and the family are doing well!! Send them my love!