Friday, September 12, 2008

Smile Award!

I've been awarded the "Smile Award" by Kristi of Richards Family 4. Thank you so much Kristi! Of all your blogging friends, you chose me as one of your 5! I am very honored! The rules of the Smile Award is that you must pass it on to those that feel represent what a 'big ol' smile' is all about...
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times-we are all human!).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to the blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.

The rules are:
The recipient must link back to the awards creator (The Babblings of Mere).
Must post these rules if you receive the award.
Must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
Must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see above).
Must post characteristics of a recipient.
Must create a post sharing your win with others.
Must thank your giver.

My problem is that only 2 of my sisters blog, and none of my friends do (besides Kristi). 

1. Amber (my sister) at Sam, Amber, & Kaycee Burress.  She is married to a great man & mother to a beautiful little girl! She works full time, commutes to SA from Center Point to go to pharmacy school full time, and still has time to study, do homework, and be a wife and mommy.  She also takes time out of her busy schedule to call her little sister on a regular basis just to check in and see how we are doing. She always seems to know when I need her most.

2. Misti (my little sister) at Aunt Moozer. This one can make me laugh any time, day or night. She is completely goofy and loveable, and so full of joy. She truly just loves life. She also loves her family completely and would do anything for any of us. She is a wonderful Aunt Moozer to her niece and 3 nephews, and will someday make an awesome mom!

I am sorry that I only have 2 people listed, but besides Kristi (who gave me this award), none of my other friends blog. 

No comments: